Complete the following steps for establishing a new service.

Complete the Sewer Service Application (Application fee will be added to first month's bill.)
Please download the application form and return via email to along with your lease agreement if you are a renter or the deed if you are the homeowner. You can also mail it to P.O. Box 10127, Birmingham, AL 35202
Read and retain the Waste Water Customer Policy Manual
If you need assistance, please visit our Contact Page.
Please help reduce high call volume by emailing instead of calling if you need assistance. PayNSeconds is no longer available for Alabama or Texas customers because we have implemented a new software system. Customers who make payments via billpay, mailing a check or who have set up ACH autodraft over the phone are not impacted by this change.